HANNAH HOWARD BINK
Tenacious, energetic marketing professional with a strong project management background. Looking to expand leadership skills and knowledge base within a challenging marketing position. Willing to travel or relocate.
Marketing Director, zColo |Zayo Group| Denver, CO 10/2015 -Present
- Developed all marketing strategies and execution for zColo – the data center division of Zayo Group
- Increased marketing-influenced opportunities by more than 1,100% in first year
- Redesigned zColo webpage to make it #1 product page on zayo.com
- Launched the companies first magazine to examine varying aspects of product offering
- Developed first in-market product training for sales organization – resulted in huge demand from sales function
Product Marketing Manager & Lead Rebrand Project Manager |Cordant Health Solutions| Denver, CO 7/2014 -4/2015
- Developed all marketing strategies and execution for three business units – Workers’ Compensation, Medication Management, and Health Plans
- Led all rebrand activities for Cordant Health Solutions – previously Sterling Healthcare Services. The rebrand was completed on time and under budget, with a total budget of $300,000.
- Ran 6 major national tradeshows per year
- Planned and executed first National Sales Meeting for 100 attendees, with a total budget of nearly $200,000.
- Built the marketing strategy for a new business unit from the ground up.
Business Marketing & Intelligence Associate |Spirent Communications | Frederick, MD 4/2013 to 7/2014
- Planned and executed annual global sales meeting for over 500 attendees, with a total budget of nearly $1.3 Million
- Represented product management team to manage deal facilitation
- Administered SharePoint portal for department
- Developed processes and analyzed business intelligence data
Marketing and Business Administrator |Spirent Communications | Frederick, MD
3/2010 to 3/2013
- Administered the marketing budget, coordinated marketing & PR outreach, and conducted market research, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Increased lead generation by over 2000% year over year in first year.
- Executed more than 30 events, including webinars and tradeshows.
Owner | Maryland SEO Online | Germantown, MD 3/2010 to 2/2011
- Brought client’s website ranking from 7th page to 1st page of Google in one month
- Clients increased online lead generation by 50% in 6 months
Internet Marketing Associate | Cadence Marketing | Rockville, MD 5/2009 to 2/2010
- Championed all social media, database, and SEO campaigns. I also oversaw all government and university contracts, as well as offered administrative support for company.
- Client began to see front page results on all major search engines (eg. Google) for major industry keywords within one month. After 4 months, their website traffic had grown by 56%.
- Managed radio promotion, listserv marketing, and use of LinkedIn group outreach. Client received critical increase donations to make yearly budget goals.
Head Internet Marketing Research Analyst | Eco Marketing | Raleigh, NC 12/2008 to 5/2009
- Supervised 3 employees and all SEO-based marketing analysis
- Fast tracked into management position shortly after joining company
- Designed employee training program
Pennsylvania State University | University Park, PA 12/2014
- BS, Business Administration with concentration in Marketing
Search Engine Optimization Professional Certification | Expert Rating | April 20, 2015
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe InDesign CS5
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Oracle Siebel
- Microsoft Project
- Project Management
- Event/Tradeshow Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Research and Analysis
- Proposal & SOW Writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing