HANNAH HOWARD BINK
Tenacious, energetic marketing professional. Looking to expand leadership skills and knowledge base within a challenging marketing position.
Zayo Group Academy Graduate – 2018
- Zayo’s leadership development program requires executive nomination and CEO approval. Graduation requires the approval of a real business solution presented to C-level management.
- Details product, leadership, career and business acumen skill development
- Requires extended track record with star performer status internally
ZAYO GROUP – Denver, CO
Director, Global Field & Partnership Marketing | 9/2017 – Present
- Manage team across 4 countries
- Orchestrate over 120 events per year of all sizes
- Developed marketing plan for equipment partnerships & indirect channel marketing
- Own a budget of over $2M while delivering a 38x return on investment
Marketing Manager, zColo | 10/2015 – 9/2017
- Developed all marketing strategies and execution for zColo – the data center division of Zayo
- Group worth $2 Billion
- Increased marketing-influenced opportunities by more than 1,100% in first year
- Redesigned zColo webpage to make it #1 product page on zayo.com
- Launched the company’s first magazine to examine varying aspects of product offering
- Developed first in-market product training for sales organization – resulted in huge demand
- from sales function and increased average opportunity value by 36% year-over-year
- Piloted the company’s first radio ad to increase brand awareness and demand generation
Product Marketing Manager & Lead Rebrand Project Manager | Cordant Health Solutions |
Denver, CO | 7/2014 -4/2015
- Developed all marketing strategies and execution for three business units – Workers’
- Compensation, Medication Management, and Health Plans
- Led all rebrand activities for Cordant Health Solutions – previously Sterling Healthcare
- Services. The rebrand was completed on time and under budget, with a total budget of
- Ran 6 major national tradeshows per year
- Planned and executed first National Sales Meeting for 100 attendees, with a total budget of
- nearly $200,000.
- Built the marketing strategy for a new business unit from the ground up.
Business Marketing & Intelligence Associate | Spirent Communications | Frederick, MD |
4/2013 to 7/2014
- Planned and executed annual global sales meeting for over 500 attendees, with a total
- budget of nearly $1.3 Million
- Represented product management team to manage deal facilitation
- Administered SharePoint portal for department
- Developed processes and analyzed business intelligence data
Marketing and Business Administrator |Spirent Communications | Frederick, MD |
3/2010 to 3/2013
- Administered the marketing budget, coordinated marketing & PR outreach, and conducted
- market research, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Increased lead generation by over 2000% year over year in first year.
- Executed more than 30 events, including webinars and tradeshows.
- Owner | Maryland SEO Online | Germantown, MD 3/2010 to 2/2011
- Brought client’s website ranking from 7th page to 1st page of Google in one month
- Clients increased online lead generation by 50% in 6 months
Internet Marketing Associate | Cadence Marketing | Rockville, MD | 5/2009 to 2/2010
- Championed all social media, database, and SEO campaigns. I also oversaw all government
- and university contracts, as well as offered administrative support for company.
- Client began to see front page results on all major search engines (eg. Google) for major
- industry keywords within one month. After 4 months, their website traffic had grown by
- Managed radio promotion, listserv marketing, and use of LinkedIn group outreach. Client
- received critical increase donations to make yearly budget goals.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Pennsylvania State University | University Park, PA 12/2014
- BS, Business Administration with concentration in Marketing
Search Engine Optimization Professional Certification | Expert Rating | April 20, 2015
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Project
- Management & Leadership
- Project Management
- Event/Tradeshow Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Research and
- Proposal & SOW Writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing